Thursday, November 27, 2008

swim camp meeting

Tmr (28/11) will be our last training tmr before you guys really start to cram for CT. Whereas us 3 lucky nursing babes, namely min, cheryl, and i will be chillax-ing cause our papers are over and done with! :D So see you guys at the pool tmr 530!

I/C's for the upcomming NP Swim Team Bonding Camp:
There will be a meeting after training. You know who you guys are. I know you guys are "mugging" and all, but because EO's really kicking our butts (i quote xianen), we reallyyyy need to get down to finalizing our plans, or whatever that we have left that hasn't been rejected by our dearest advisor. I need to go meet up with EO this monday to present the proposal, so we need to get our act together by then. Min will be out of town monday onwards, so any volunteers to join me into the lion's den? Just for everyone's info, camp I/C's are as follows:

Overall camp I/C - kerrie & minlee
F&B I/C - luke
Program I/C - xianen
Games I/C - jill
First Aid I/C - luke
Logistics & Paperwork - Cheryl


P.s. Regarding the competition on sunday at bkt batok swimming complex: Min contacted all of you about your indemnity forms which is due tmr. But some of you did not even bother getting back to her about it. Please do something.


kerrie ♥

No comments: