Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ok... I know this period of time is very bad time for everyone because of the tests and presentations and also the coming examinations... A lot of you cannot come for training due to tht... That is okay if you cannot come... but can you guys msg me the day before so I can decide whether there will be training or not and I wont need to pack my training stuff... VERY HEAVY LEH.... anyways there will not be training today due to overwhelming of test this afternoon/evening...

PS: this is my personal selfish request... if possible come at least 2 trainings or if u dont come but you still want to train at else where...msg me then i will sms u the training sets too... for people who dont have my number.... go ask around those that have my number... I wont post my number here due to personal reasons but u can find my email at my blog...

Elson

No comments: