Thursday, March 5, 2009

HEY YO!!! this is ELSON speaking... I just came back from sports camp GL training camp and guess what I totally lost my voice... cannot even talk...meaning i am now a temporary mute... The problems is I lost my voice on 1st day without even shouting a lot... how amazing... ok... back to the reason i blogging on npswim blog... I will be giving training sets out to other committees due to my current voiceless situation... so please do not slack just because I am not there... btw is anyone against or with casey's idea of sat training??? First thing of tht of my opinion is tht i may not make it cause i have japanese class on saturdays... But if you guys want to train on sat i dont mind creating a set for you guys to train... and to those going to other countries for whatever reasons... if you guys wants me to create like a mini land training set for you guys so you can do in ur room or whatever pls sms me...

PS: 17 - 21 march... I will be having the real sports camp for freshies... then i may pop up time to time to see you guys training... so beware...hehehe

No comments: