Friday, March 6, 2009

Swim Trainings

HI.

okay tentatively, training times are as usual.

Monday Wednesday and Friday 5:30-7:30pm
at the pool obviously.

I'm waiting for EO to reply my email on the finalised training time and all. For now, Saturday training has NOT materialised YET, but some of us could gather and do strength training at the coolio gym upstairs. It's super beneficial. I'll be there tomorrow morning if anyones interested.

Also, Elson, good job on the sports camp. Nat has volunteered to help with the training while you are recovering and attending sports camp. We'll still take your training program with open arms though.

When Mr Oh replies me, I will send all of you an email and i'll post on this too!

Hopefully i'll see all of you next week!

P.S: Please please give support to Nat and the team, it's quite discouraging to see like 5 people at training only. But im sure all of you would turn up. RIGHT? :]

No comments: